- Milari Organics Green Mattress
- Standard Mattress: Thickness: 10cm Weight: 11kg to 12.5kg
- 100% certified Organic Cotton, Easy‐Close Nylon Zipper
- Coconut Coir, Natural Latex Foam, Australian Wool
- For specific dimensions and weights, visit our Help Center.
- 100% Natural Dunlop Latex
- We use Dunlop latex in our mattresses because it is more eco-friendly than Talalay latex, which requires more processing. Our Dunlop latex is sourced from tree-tapped and sustainable sources in Asia and is eco-INSTITUT:registered: certified (tested for hazardous materials and substances) by our latex manufacturer. Dunlop latex is naturally antimicrobial, cooler than memory foam, and also more durable than Talalay latex. On all Milari Mattresses we use seamless layers of Dunlop latex. No blended or synthetic latex is used, there are no seams to break down over time, and no solvent-based chemical adhesives.
Natural Australian Wool
- The benefits of organic wool’s complex and natural physio-chemical structure are endless: it wicks away moisture, keeps your mattress smelling fresh, and acts as yet another all-natural fire barrier. It’s breathable — both warm and cool when you need it. Its natural crimp gives it bounce, body and soft support characteristics. And it’s also non-allergenic (ideal for those who suffer allergies to feather and down or synthetic bedding products) and a renewable resource. No additives or synthetics are added to the wool. It is scoured with a biodegradable detergent then treated, before being rinsed again and steamed. At Milari Organics, we add a layer of pure, naturally crimped Australian Wool (0.5 cm per standard mattress on each side) under the certified organic cotton inner cover in every mattress.
Tencel Outer Pebble Cover
For a luxurious and premium finish, we use a breathable organic tencel / poly-blend cover. Our soft pebble cover is naturally derived from 100% sustainably grown organic eucalyptus fabric. This sustainably made fabric give you a healthy sleep, it is also good for baby’s scalp, skin and the environment. This beautiful pebble cover is removable and fully machine washable. It sits on top of 100% organic cotton casing which secures the internal mattress layers firmly in place without the use of chemical adhesives.
- 100% organic coconut coir
- Our mattress is dual sided featuring an ultra-firm coconut coir side for infants and a firm rubber tree latex side for toddlers. Firmness Rating on a scale of 1 – 10 (with 10 being the firmest) our standard Milari Green Mattress rates as about an 8 to a 9, depending on the side.
- Milari Organic Green Mattress are firmly filled and tested to comply to the voluntary Australian Standard AS/NZS 8811.1 for infant mattress firmness.
- 5 Year limited Warranty on mattress core and 2 year limited warranty on pebble outer cover.
- This mattress is available in the following sizes:
- 130 x 69 x 10 cm – STANDARD cot mattress including Cariboo, some Grotime, King Parrot, Love N Care
- 132 x 77 x 10 cm – BOORI cot mattress
- 132 x 70 x 10 cm – fits IKEA and Boori Urbane cot’s
- 131 x 75 x 10 cm – fits older Boori cots, Tasman Eco, Cheeky Bub, Bebe Care cots
- 139 x 69 x 10cm – fits Mammas and Pappas cot